/Page Content/Revlon Product Hero/Scriban(22,33) : error : Unexpected exception while accessing `i_item.selectedshade.ProductImage`
HOW TO USE IT
Whether you want soft, sculpted, or sun-kissed cheeks, the unique curve of our angled blush and contouring brush creates your look with ease.
- How many blush brushes does it take to create all the cheek looks you want? Just this one! Our go-getter is your contouring brush, blush brush, and highlighter brush
- The patent-pending curved shape of this angled blush brush lets you place color precisely where you want it
- This is our first contouring makeup brush with patent-pending TRX3™, a custom fiber that mimics soft, natural hair for superior, long-lasting performance; it's vegan—and kind to all skin types!
- Our makeup brushes have an antibacterial coating to help keep them clean (just in case you slack on washing them)
- Tested by makeup artists
- For a natural-looking flush, use the edge of the angled contour brush to swirl color on the apples of your cheeks
- To contour cheeks, position the slanted side of the brush just below each cheekbone, then sweep it along the length of the cheekbone using tight circular motions; don't swipe up and down, which creates streaks
- To highlight, use the tip of the brush to dust a hint of sheen on the tops of your cheeks (and anywhere else you want your skin to catch the light)